A critical skill in today's VUCA world is Negotiation. For sustained engagement with customers, it is important to have Win-Win Negotiations. Learn the Art of Win Negotiations from a seasoned professional and entrepreneur.
Do you have any of these questions in your Mind:
· How do I survive my Job with my employer
· Will I get a new Job in my new situation/challenges
· As a student how do I prepare for new challenging scenarios coming up
· As a Manager how do I handle employees in the coming days
· Will my customers agree to old contracts
· Can I discuss with my customers & vendors in virtual & digital methods of communication
· What happens to my existing business to sustain, stabilise & then grow
To get you thinking towards solutions, join this course.
Duration: 90 minutes
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
This workshop introduces the key concepts in Negotiation skills and understanding the process of Negotiation
a. Understand the role of Negotiation in work
b. Appreciate the various styles of Negotiation
c. Understand the various phases of the Negotiation process
d. Developing the People Magician Competencies
e. Appreciate the importance and use of Personal Power & brand
f. Analyse their own Conflict Handling Styles in a Negotiation
g. Practice their skills
Make an Action Plan to make their Negotiations more effective
· Developing SMART interpersonal skills
· Considering Stakeholders opinion & different Types of Negotiation
· Assess your style for handling conflict situations
· Model to leverage as a Tool
· Foundation skills for successful negotiation
· Styles of Negotiation
· Planning the negotiation
· Preparation checklist
· ACTIVITY 1. Case study
· How to structure negotiations
· Personal power and how to increase it
· ACTIVITY 2. Personal power
· Conflict analysis
· How to deal with Conflict
· ACTIVITY 3. Conflict Mode Analysis
· Negotiating with Stakeholder which you can’t afford to lose
· Apply persuasion principles in work situations
· Influencing skills used in Negotiation leading to YES
· Address issues at the customer end to arrive at win-win solutions
· Most common mistakes in negotiation
BY Palak Khandelwal
This interactive course is conducted in batches. You can block your seat for the next batch by registering here.
Preparing for today’s VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment, one needs to equip oneself with new skills.
When you reach the end of the course, you'll receive a certificate. Our certificates are digital, shareable, independently-verifiable and blockchain-backed.
One of the best service we provide is interaction class, where we meet on zoom platform where we will me interacting with each other and clear doubts.
Start any topic, and ask anything you want to know related to programming. Anytime!
As you progress through the material, we'll stop and quiz you, a lot! This helps reinforce learning, and shows you if you missed anything important.
When it comes to end of each session, you don't really know it until you revise it! Every class includes several homework assignments.