You’ll learn how to get your data loaded in Excel, understand it record structure, transform it, visualise it and model it and meet business requirements. Just as a chemist learns how to clean test tubes and stock a lab, you’ll learn how to clean data and draw plots.. These skills will give you hands-on on steps in data science, and here you will find the best practices for doing each of these in Excel. You’ll also learn how to manage cognitive resources to facilitate discoveries when wrangling, visualising, and exploring data
Duration: 90 minutes
This workshop introduces the key concepts in Data Analytics and understanding its key steps:
· Data Import, data types in different fields
· Data Exploration, transformation and visualization
· Data wrangling and modeling
· Data Visualization using Excel Charts
· Data Clean up, Data Segmentation(based on value),Analysis on data fields (1 to 3)
· Interpretation data fields, creating temporary data fields or summaries, reordering and making some observations.
· Data Manipulation techniques, like filtering, reordering, selecting key fields, creating new fields, counts and summarizing, data grouping.
· Handling missing or corrupt data fields or records during processing.
· Different scenarios in live projects
· Data Wrangling more in detail
· Pivot Tables
· Relational Data across data sets, Keys, Joins and Splits, Minimize data duplicity
· Data Modeling more in detail
· Communication and Presentation of results
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones
This interactive course is conducted in batches. You can block your seat for the next batch by registering here.